Ao Meu Redor

21 junho 2006

Day of surprises

I’m sorry, but this text needs to be writen in english. I know, it is going to contain a lot of wrongs, however it’s needs to be this way. Today was a strange day, things much eccentric happened. All should already have listened this poem: “There was a stone in my way, in my way there was a stone”, because today i lived this poem, or better, my boss lived this poem. How? Simple. We arrived in our place of job and i looked their shoes, there was it. Yes? It, the stone arrests between the shoe heel and the sole, but it was a any stone, it was a big stone. You don’t ask me of where it came, only God knows. The true that the situation was comic and, to my boss, symbolic. She stayed thinking that stone acted some thing, like as an warning. It will be? If this an warning or not, i don’t know, but i know that i have been approved to second phase of process selective which i’m participating, it’s is a warning that i need more english urgently. Therefore this ridiculous text. Oh! I’m already going to forgetting (but too to think in english and to remind of everything is very difficult). The third eccentric things happened while i was going house. There was i stopped in the bus station and, for varying, the kombi (this don't have in english, at least, it isn’t in my dictionary!) passed direct. I was miserable when suddenly i saw a girl running in my direction. She leaned in my arm and she said: “Are you waiting a kombi to Monero? It’s that”. Now, if you thought that she was the collector, you are wrong. She is a passenger. Simply a people that would want to help somebody. Rare thing in the times today, therefore we stay so surprise, therefore i stay so surprise.

5 Comments:

  • Your english is not so bad, but for we, journalists, english is essencial. I study english four times a week, and I will finish the course in the end of this year. And next year I will study spanish, my third lenguage...
    To be journalist is not so easy, my friend...
    I miss you! Your date is tomorrow. 20h. Don´t forget!!
    Kisses!

    By Blogger Lou, at 22 junho, 2006 11:52  

  • Honey, if has the necessity of being in English, who is... If it has rocks in the way, either as the water, skirtes the obstacles passing to the side or for top of them... The rocks will always exist in any road. We must be wise and in deviating them from them...

    My english isn't very well, but... I try!
    Kiss you!

    By Blogger Claudinha ੴ, at 22 junho, 2006 14:43  

  • Well... sometimes good thing and good vibes can happen. Or not. ;)

    By Blogger Chico Mouse, at 30 junho, 2006 01:41  

  • Everybory whote in english.
    Is very funny!
    Mi, i discovery then our english ir not so bad. My spanish is worse!
    XOXO

    By Blogger Lou, at 30 junho, 2006 13:34  

  • Scooby doo? Where are you?

    By Anonymous Anônimo, at 01 julho, 2006 19:22  

Postar um comentário

<< Home